When you’ve come to this crossroad, the foundation of a good retirement is planning.
Deciding when to retire is a significant financial and emotional decision. To improve the odds of achieving your dream of a secure and comfortable retirement, it is best to plan ahead. We are here to help you create the retirement you envision, by designing a plan to address the challenges ahead of you.
We will work with you leading up to and throughout your retirement by:
- Evaluating your ability to retire while maintaining your current standard of living and protecting against future expenses (i.e., taxes, health care costs, inflation)
- Determining appropriate pension payout options
- Designing an income strategy for existing retirement plans (401(k), 457, 403(b), IRAs, etc.)
- Determining the right asset mix to generate a sustainable income stream that will meet your needs now and in the future
- Maximizing your social security benefits
Once retired, there are other matters that need to be addressed, such as:
- Processing required minimum distributions
- Evaluating retirement communities’ entrance payment options
- Managing finances when memory loss or other impairments occur
- Supporting a surviving spouse with managing their finances
- Easing the burden on an executor and beneficiaries